Skip to main content

The Perfect Gentlelady


Courage is walking into realms that most people would normally choose not to charter. Sometimes the path is long and winding and the results might not be clear, but sometimes with a little more belief and effort the result is a Gentle Lady, complete in a simple shirt, a pair of  chino pant and a brogue. The look is simply cheesy and has that finesse touch to it without putting in much effort. It shows how one understands the real definition of keeping it simple and suave.

Outfit

Shirt, Pant, Handbag & Brogue- Old














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird

Best dressed celebs at the 2013 BET awards.

. .......and the winner is ?                                                                 Alicia Keys                                                               Brandy Norwood                                                                Chris Tucker                                                              Gabrielle Union ...

POLKA DOTTED KAFTAN

I regret taking too long to wear this kaftan that I bought way way back. I might have been scared or not confident enough to do so but eventually I had to let that go. Enough is Enough!                                   Thank you for stopping by... Outfit Kaftan-Old, Jegging-old, Rubber shoes- Bata