Skip to main content

Let's Talk Loose

One of the biggest pros of wearing loose clothing is that it feels very comfortable- a common advantage that is mentioned by many who wear any type of loose-fitting garments such as a big T-shirt or baggy pants. To others, the look can be very sloppy, especially when an entire outfit is loose. It’s important to mention that since such garments  don't define the body, they may boost someone’s look by making them heavier in weight than they actually are. Though for a slender person, this feature may be considered a plus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird

Best dressed celebs at the 2013 BET awards.

. .......and the winner is ?                                                                 Alicia Keys                                                               Brandy Norwood                                                                Chris Tucker                                                              Gabrielle Union ...

POLKA DOTTED KAFTAN

I regret taking too long to wear this kaftan that I bought way way back. I might have been scared or not confident enough to do so but eventually I had to let that go. Enough is Enough!                                   Thank you for stopping by... Outfit Kaftan-Old, Jegging-old, Rubber shoes- Bata